Pages

Friday, October 14, 2011

Sew: I ♥ Tanks!


Finally, I made something I can wear. TADA!!!! 

Fabric: 1.5m Alpha Geena (the cheapest silky-ish fabric i can find)
Cost: Php 70.00 + Php 203 for the Pattern ($6)
Time Invested: 7 hrs


I spent almost 7 hours in this project. Oh yes, that's right... S-E-V-E-N hours!!! :(About 3 hrs pressing and ripping wrong stitches. hehe  I stitched the sleeve binding twice coz it didnt look right to me at first. And then, after  I ripped and restitched the sleeves, I checked Grainline's tutorial and realized that my FIRST try was correct. HELLO again seam ripper! :))) Though I made a few mistakes, the outcome was all worth it and I made a new friend, Mr. Seam Ripper!LOL! Anyway, I love how it fits me. But that isn't me in the photo...that's my little sister! ;)) The stitches are still amateurish. And to prove how amateur I am in this....

See how much pins I used for a really small pocket?HAHAHAHA Oh, well, I got PIN-HAPPY! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment